Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Knotted Headband

Neglected. That's how our blog is feeling these days. 

Never fear: 

Since I'm moving back to Provo in 1 week, I've got about 10+ projects I've been meaning to finally post but have not gotten around to. Pillows, aprons, rugs, and a whole lot of refashioned clothes shall be shown by the end of the week. . . hopefully! 

I'll start small with the two headbands I made in about twenty minutes today. 

They were extremely easy, and I got them done in one "What Not To Wear Episode".  

Here is the tutorial I found through pinterest (I love that website). 

For the first one, I chose to make it a little more dressy (which I used out of the suggested yarn). 





The second one was made from an old green t-shirt that I'll use to keep my hair back when I go running. 



I loved how they turned out!

I promise that by the end of the week I'll have 10 more posts. 
Maybe. 

-Rachel 





3 comments: