Sunday, May 29, 2011

Patience

Something I have very little of.
As I embarked upon this extremely long crafting journey, my patience was tested more than ever before.

I had to cut, glue, iron, stitch, and aline little pieces of fabric for 6 hours.

I enjoyed myself somewhat, but am very satisfied with the outcome of my project.

I was sick of fixing or making clothes, so I decided to do something different this time around.
I searched through some of my favorite craft blogs and found THIS golden idea.

I love American history, but mostly I just love this country. That is why I chose this project.
I used my moms endless supply of scraps to construct this map of America.
Though it took a lot longer than I expected, I love the outcome and can't wait to hang it in my room when I move back to Provo.



Go America. 

-Rachel 

5 comments:

  1. that is awesome. and nerdy. which makes it more awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks for showing me. Mine took forever, too.. But looks amazing!

    I miss provo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! this is so cool! why are you going to NY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat, my brother is getting married in Washington DC, so I'm taking a trip to New York while I'm back there. :) And Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, can i buy one of these? or do you prefer us to make our own? ;) seriously though, fb me about this. i NEED one.

    ReplyDelete